3 of a family electrocuted in city

DHAKA : Three members of a family including a minor died of electrocution at their Islambagh house of Lalbagh area in the capital on Monday, reports UNB.
The victims were identified as Sharmin Begum, 30, her daughter Arfin, 5, and mother-in-law, Amena Begum, 55.
The trio came in contact with a snapped electric cable on the first floor of a tin-shed house in Islambagh area, after a transformer blast in the morning, witnesses said.
Physicians at Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) pronounced them dead on arrival around 11:30am after the victims were taken there, said Sub-Inspector (SI) Bacchu Mia, in-charge of DMCH police out-post.


Top